Luke Villata graduated in dentistry from the University of Sydney in 1984.
Luke worked in private practice in Hobart, Tasmania, for 2 years before heading to London. He worked in London until 1993 when he moved to Aarhus Denmark to study Periodontics. Luke graduated in 1996 and obtained his specialist registration in NSW in 1997.
Luke has worked in specialist practice since 1997. Luke has also been involved in teaching at the University of Sydney and Charles Sturt University since 1997 and 2010 respectively. Luke is currently head of the Diploma in Implant Dentistry course which is run from Charles Sturt University. Luke was granted membership of the Royal Australian Society of Dental Surgeon in 2010.
Memberships & Associations
- The Australian Society of Periodontology
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Periodontists
- European Osseoinetegration Society
- British Society of Periodontology
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Osseointegration
- International Academy of Periodontology
- Australasian Osseointegration Society